You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of Truro & Falmouth Conservative Association to be held at 2.00pm on Saturday 23rd March, 2019 at Truro Conservative Club, 80 Lemon Street, Truro.
1. Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2. To receive Apologies for Absence
3. To approve the Minutes of the 2018 AGM
4. To receive and adopt the Chairman’s (Constituency) Report
5. To receive the Treasurer’s Report and Statement of accounts for the year ended 31st December 2018 and
to appoint the independent verifier for 2019.
6. To receive the Political Report
7. To receive the Membership Report
8. Other reports
8.1 Fundraising and Events 8.2 Cornwall Council Report
9. To elect the Officers of the Association for the next 12 months.
Nominations are requested for the following positions: Chairman, Deputy Chairman Membership &
Fundraising, Deputy Chairman Political, Treasurer and to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Please note only Full Current Members are entitled to vote.
10. Any further items, to be transacted under the Rules of the Association
11. Address by our Member of Parliament, Sarah Newton
Following the Meeting our Member of Parliament, Sarah Newton, will give a report and take questions.
Agenda Item 6: Election of Officers and Committee.
In accordance with Rule 9.2 Nominations for Officers and committee members shall be made and seconded not later than seven clear days before the day of the meeting provided that if no nomination for a particular office is so received nominations made for that office at the meeting shall be valid.
A nomination form is available from the Secretary who requires that any such nominations be proposed and seconded and have the permission of the nominee to stand before being put to the meeting. In regard to this AGM any such nomination forms shall arrive with the Secretary before 5pm on Friday 15th March. 2019
Agenda Item 7: To receive any other pre-notified business. Any such business shall be notified to the Secretary at least seven clear days prior to the meeting. In respect of this AGM any such business shall arrive with the Secretary before 5pm on Friday 15th March, 2019 and comply with the Rules of the Association.
Interim Secretary: Bob O’Shea, Corder House, Tredova Crescent, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4EQ. Tel: 01326 319110
You can download a pdf copy of the above calling notice from the file below.
|AGM Notice||59.99 KB|